Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12. Geek Boner


Daniel Reese, painter of sneakers. I thought about it and decided that going through the trouble of hiring workers to build a dungeon underneath my house just so I can kidnap this man and get him to paint sneakers for me, will probably be more costly and risky than to pay the £500 (pounds!) he charges, for a customised paint job of your pair of Nike Air Force One(s).

See more pics below (link)
(also today I learned that holding down 'ALT' while typing '0163' = £)




The Below are a few that stood out to me.



Squirtle Turtle - The only pokemon I ever used when I once played it on gameboy




Australia - He did every country that participated in the World Cup - North Korea's kinda looked good as well, too bad they are not allowed to wear anything but soldier boots and communist party loafers 

in that country.





Blanka - My favourite street fighter character



Snarf from Thundercats -  Didn't like Snarf, DID like Thundercats (especially Cheetara, she was smokin for a cartoon)



Pacman - I always sucked at this game, wouldn't where these personally, but quirky concept no doubt.



300 - The movie sneaker. There may be a few people i would like to kick off a cliff with these shoes.. perfect occasion sneaker.



Flash - I doubt these will make me run faster, but I'm sure Flash fan boys will offer their life savings to handle these.




LEGO - No not Lay-go you Americano wanna be's out there. Quirky colours.


Daniel Reese - At his website

1 comment: